The Palisades Pack puts the deepest of backcountry within reach for you and your dog. Our highest-volume pack, it's designed for multi-day treks with roomy saddlebags that host a cross-load compression system for stable, comfortable gear carry. The saddlebags attach securely to a breathable harness chassis, and can be removed at camp to lighten the load for side-excursions.
Multiple pockets and an external daisy chain store and organize your dog's trekking necessities like a sleeping system, food, and even two collapsible hydration bladders that come with the pack.
It’s recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight, including pack weight and its contents. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets used to wearing the pack.
Qu’y a-t-il de nouveau ? The Palisades has a long history in the Ruffwear pack lineup, and this season's updates were inspired by customer feedback. More breathability and flexibility with a perforated, molded foam chassis; improved fade-resistance with new materials; updated "flopper stopper" system for easier use when stabilizing saddlebags, new stash pocket configuration.
- Cinq points d’ajustement pour un réglage optimal
- Deux points d’attache pour la laisse : anneau aluminium en V et passant en sangle renforcée
- Padded handle and girth straps offer even load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
- Removable saddlebags on a harness with a breathable chassis
- Cross-load compression system and flopper stoppers secure pack contents
- Two 1-liter collapsible, BPA-free hydration bladders
- Vertical stash pocket for organizing gear and storing heavier items closer to dog
- Internal mesh pocket and external gear loops
- Bande réfléchissante pour la visibilité dans des conditions de faible luminosité et boucle pour la fixation de The Beacon™
- Tissu : 150 denier ripstop polyester
- Harness chassis: Laminated, molded bonded mesh and perforated foam
- Boucles de déclenchement latérales ITW Nexus Airloc
- Hypalon reinforced with aluminum pass-through buckle
- anneau en V en aluminium 6061-T6 anodisé
- Fermeture à glissière inversée YKK
- Fabriqué au Vietnam